This internet site is property of Yellow Applications – (M.A Diogenous Ltd) - parent company. The registered offices of the company are located in 31 L. Arnold St., 3075-Limassol.
The content (i.e. listed companies’ information, data, names, images, logos) which have been uploaded or will be uploaded to the site along with their products and services are available to its visitors for strictly personal (non-commercial or non-profit) use.
The user understands and accepts that he/she is not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or/and commercially exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the content of the present website and therefore any copying, distribution, transfer, modification, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading to the public as regards the real provider of the website content, is prohibited. Any reproduction, reediting, uploading, announcement or any other use of the content, in any way or means whatsoever, for commercial and/or other purpose is permitted only following prior written authorization by WeddingGuideCyprus.com or any other beneficiary of the copyrights.
WeddingGuideCyprus.com as a professional business portal aiming to provide details for Cyprus market, takes every effort so that the content and information displayed on the website each time are as accurate and true as possible; however, it is not responsible for their reliability, completeness or timeliness. Some of the information may be outdated, obsolete, no longer exist or used.
WeddingGuideCyprus.com provides the content (e.g. information, names, photographs, images), the products and services available via the website without any kind of representation, authorization or written guarantee, express or implied, whereas it goes without saying that the satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy are guaranteed.
Under no circumstance shall WeddingGuideCyprus.com be liable for any claims of legal or civil or/and penal nature, not even for any damage (direct, special or indirect, which not exhaustively but indicatively, disjunctively or/and cumulatively constitutes loss of earnings, data, indirect loss of earnings, monetary satisfaction etc.) from visitors of the website or third parties on grounds related or not to the operation or/and the use of the website or/and to failure to provide services or/and information made available by it or/and any non-permitted third party interventions to products or/and services or/and information made available through it. The content and the information included in the present website constitute an offer to the visitor/user as well as to the internet users’ community in general and in no way could they be interpreted as valid information or/and advices or/and incitement and in no way whatsoever they dissimulate any incitement or dissuasion to perform or not specific acts.
WeddingGuideCyprus.com is under no obligation to examine the information provided by other persons promoted on the website and is available through our system. You may find information from another person promoted on the website which potentially may be unpleasant, harmful, inaccurate or misleading. You assume sole responsibility for the use of any information transmitted via the present webpage. We kindly request that you use it with caution and common sense, so as to ensure the safety of commercial transactions when using information from our website. You are kindly requested to take into account the risk of transacting with minors or individuals with misleading information, or persons who are not lawful representatives of the legal persons they claim to represent, whose identity, accuracy of statements and intentions we can in no way monitor or ensure. In the cases of Offers by Professionals via the webpage WeddingGuideCyprus.com is not responsible in any way as regards the products and services which are promoted through the webpage in respect of their quality, qualities, characteristics, defects, time and method of delivery.
Consequently, the visitors/users of WeddingGuideCyprus.com by using its services on their own initiative, assume also the relevant responsibility to cross-check the information provided.
The visitor/user of the services of WeddingGuideCyprus.com understands and accepts that the totality of the pages/services is provided “as is” and WeddingGuideCyprus.com assumes no legal liability related to the limited period, the deletion, the low quality or the non -availability of electronic storage of any data of the users or/and any content of personal pages/services.
This website may possibly include links to third parties’ websites, for which WeddingGuideCyprus.com is not liable in respect of the content of these webpages and for any damage that may be caused by their use, since the visitor gains access to them at his/her own responsibility. WeddingGuideCyprus.com does not examine the availability, the content, the personal data protection policy, the quality and the completeness of services of other websites and pages referred to via links, hyperlinks or advertising banners on its website. Therefore, for any problem arising during their visit/use, the visitor/user should address directly the relevant websites and pages, which bear the entire responsibility for the service provided. WeddingGuideCyprus.com under no circumstance should be deemed as adopting or accepting the content or services of the websites and pages it refers to or that it is related to them in any other way.
Taking into account the provisions of the present terms and given that WeddingGuideCyprus.com is a meeting place, as regards any disputes that you may have with one or more persons promoted on the website, third parties or users, you explicitly discharge WeddingGuideCyprus.com (and the executive employees, managers, agents, employees, servants and every person who acts in our name and on our behalf in general) from any claims for compensation, claims and consequential or/and incidental damages of any type and nature, future or past, even if it cannot be expressly foreseen, which might arise in any event when such a dispute is involved and from the use of our webpage in general.
WeddingGuideCyprus.com assumes no legal liability for any form of damage suffered by the visitor/user of the pages, services, options and content of this website which are visited by the visitor/user on his/her own initiative. The contents of WeddingGuideCyprus.com are provided as are, without any express or implied guarantee in any way. To the maximum extent possible and in compliance with the law, WeddingGuideCyprus.com disclaims all express or implied guarantees, including, but not limited to, those implying the tradability and the suitability for a specific purpose.
WeddingGuideCyprus.com does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and content will be provided without interruptions, without errors and that the errors will be corrected. In addition, WeddingGuideCyprus.com does not guarantee that this website or any other related site or servers through which these sites become available to the users/members are free of viruses or other harmful components. WeddingGuideCyprus.com does not guarantee in no way the correctness, the completeness or the availability of the content, pages, services, options or the results thereof. The cost for eventual corrections or services is borne by the visitor/user and under no circumstance by WeddingGuideCyprus.com.
The present constitutes the entire agreement WeddingGuideCyprus.com and the visitor/user of its pages and services and is only binding on them. No amendment of these terms should be taken into account and be a part of this agreement if not expressed in writing and integrated into it.
Necessary Clarifications for listed companies & Your Rights under GDPR:
- The acceptance of details of the listing is at the absolute discretion of WeddingGuideCyprus.com.
- The company is not responsible for errors or omissions detected during the completion of the sections of the listing form by the interested parties.
- We may contact you to verify your details.
- We may list company data that are publicly available on the internet (from open Social media sources, Web sites, online directories, public & government sources, other recourses).
- We may provide you with information about other services and products to which you can subscribe and use. We will also provide you with the ability to participate in researches conducted by WeddingGuideCyprus.com.
- Keep Contact Details for a purpose: WeddingGuideCyprus.com is an online Wedding Guide Portal / Magazine in Cyprus providing Cyprus Companies Contact details (i.e. contact person, email, website, telephone, email, address, photos and short description) to internet users (brides, grooms & wedding related prospects) looking for wedding services. These kind of your company details are published online in our web side. We will keep this information to communicate with you and also to inform you about news, events, trainings, special offers and other issues.
- Right to Correct and Update your public contact details: WeddingGuideCyprus.com provides the mechanism to all Subscribers appeared in our Wedding Guide Portal / Magazine to correct inaccurate data. All subscribers can login to their membership subscription account and update all contact details published in our online Wedding Guide Portal / Magazine.
- Right to be forgotten: WeddingGuideCyprus.com provides the mechanism to Subscribers appeared in our Wedding Guide Portal / Magazine to erase all their data from our website and database. All subscribers can login to their membership subscription account and request to be erased.
General information on cookies. You will find general information at website: aboutcookies.org. In case you choose to disable cookies, the functionality of some pages may be lost or poor.
In general, as a visitor you are not required to submit personal data to WeddingGuideCyprus.com online but we may ask you to provide it with specific personal information in order to receive additional information about our services and events. WeddingGuideCyprus.com may also request your permission for certain uses of your personal data and you may either consent or deny these uses. If you want specific services or communications, such as an electronic newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the relevant recipients list at any time by following the instructions contained in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will try to delete your data as soon as possible, although we may need some time and / or information before we can process your request.
If you wish to submit a request or if you are concerned by any of the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +357 7000 2007
Data Security and Integrity
WeddingGuideCyprus.com implements reasonable policies and procedures for technical and organizational security in order to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. In addition, we try to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to know about them. The persons who have access to the data are required to keep the data confidential.
Please be aware that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site. After downloading your information, we will apply rigorous security procedures and operations to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We make every reasonable effort to keep the personal data we collect only for the period of time we need that data for the purpose for which it was collected or until requested to delete it (if this occurs earlier), unless we continue to keep them as provided by the provisions of applicable legislation. WeddingGuideCyprus.com takes every effort possible for the proper operation of its Network, however it does not guarantee that the operation of its website or its servers will be uninterrupted or without any errors or free from viruses or other similar harmful components.
You cannot use a WeddingGuideCyprus Website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us or any other company within our group of companies;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of our Websites;
- use any automated means to monitor or copy our Websites or their content, or
- to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how our Website works.
We may suspend or cancel your use of our website or your online account with WeddinGuideCyprus.com or user details relating to any of Yellow Applications (M.A Diogenous Ltd) Websites if:
- you do not keep to these Conditions;
- you use our Websites in an inappropriate or unreasonable way;
- you fail to pay the charges you owe us for any products or services you buy from us (whether you buy them through any of the Yellow Applications Websites or through another sales channel);
- we suffer from any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control or which we could not reasonably be expected to have taken into account at the date of commencing to provide the Yellow Applications Websites to you, and which results in or causes our failure to perform any or all of our obligations under these Conditions (including, without limitation, any act of God, lightning, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, act of the public enemy, war declared or undeclared, threat of war, terrorist act, blockade, revolution, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, industrial action, public demonstration, strike, sabotage, act of vandalism or explosion); or
To be clear, if we suspend or cancel any of your Yellow Applications Accounts or user details, you will still have to pay us for any products or services you have bought from us.
Changes to this statement
WeddingGuideCyprus.com carries out a review of this Statement regularly and may amend or revise it at our discretion. When we make any changes, we will record the date of the change or revision in the Statement. The updated Statement will apply to you and your information from that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement in order to consider whether there are any changes to the way we manage your personal data. This Statement was last updated in September 2018.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints about the management or protection by us of your data protection rights or if you wish to modify your personal data or exercise any right as a data subject, please contact us at the following email: email@example.com,
Tel. +357 7000 2007